• San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Zip code/Area Analysis- 78204

Darionn James-Trigg
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Jun 1 2021, 14:23

Good Day BP San Antonio,

Real estate investing can be a scary venture to begin, especially for those who aren’t familiar with the area they would like to invest in. A lot of investors know vaguely San Antonio is a good market to invest but what exact areas are the best? As we all know LOCATION is EVERYTHING when it comes to real estate. Depending on your budget, exit strategy, and experience some places are better than others.

I wanted to take time out to highlight some zip codes in the San Antonio area to assist investors in possibly choosing an area for their next flip or rental. This will be just a snapshot of what is going on, and I would advise any investor to do their own due diligence before making any decisions. These figures are directly from the MLS as of May 2021.

I would like to begin with zip code…… 78204

Median Sales Price: $250,000.00

Median Days on Market: 54 DOM

Median Price per sq/ft: $218.00

Major Neighborhoods: Lone Star, Collins Gardens

Rental Rate: $1500.00

Rental DOM: 53 DOM

Schools: Luther Burbank High School, Joel C Harris MS

Restaurants: Kunstler Brewing, Camp Outpost, The Guenther House and many more.

The Lone Star District,

If you’re familiar with San Antonio at all, you’ve probably heard of The Pearl. Well there’s another development similar in the works called “The Lone Star District”. The district is about 1.5 miles from Downtown SA, formerly known as the Lone Star Brewery. This area will be 32 acres full of shopping, dining, working, entertainment, and residential living. There will be trails to enjoy, a river to kayak, restaurants to grab a bite to eat, and places to take your family as well. GrayStreet Partners and Midway have partnered to take on this project that should be near completion in 2022.

Luther Burbank High School,

Burbank High School in SAISD, originally opened in 1937. This high school is undergoing renovations costing nearly 80 million dollars. This project will be 250,000 square feet..WOW! This project is expected to be completed fully by 2022.

Let me know if you find this information valuable. Have you invested in or around this area before?

I plan on doing an analysis for every zip code in the area, so feel free to leave your comments below.

Loading replies...