CPA/Tax advisor needed

7 Replies | Austin, Texas

I’m going to have a sizable bill for Capital Gains Tax in 2017. 

I’m looking for a CPA/Tax Advisor in the Austin area who can advise me how to reduce my liability. 

@Austin Realty   I lived in Austin, TX for 18 years until recently. I live in Florida now, I wish Austin had a beach :)

Reduce Cap Gains: The only option you really have if you already sold the property

is invest or create your own Opportunity Zone LLC.

See the Austin Map for the areas you can invest in while paying no cap gains :)

Full map here:

(Remember to zoom in to see street level)