User Stats

Votes
Astva Tsaturyan
Votes |
Complete International Portfolio Management

Astva Tsaturyan
Posted Oct 2 2018, 16:55

Bonjour,

For the last few years I've been working remotely, living in various countries. But next year I'll be setting up a permanent office, though the location is to be decided, it will be either in Eastern Europe, South America of South (East) Asia.

I'd still like to travel a lot and work at the same time. But being a Scrooge and having some investment capital I've been wondering about buying rental properties that I could use occasionally, but are otherwise rented out to tourists, not tenants.

Are there services that will manage the rental of such properties? And are they also able to manage electricity bills, taxes etc.? At a glance I can't see much other than a few fledgling AirBnB management services. For my purposes it's financially only worth my time if I could get the complete management, preferably by one company that could manage them all.

As an example, I would be looking for a portfolio something like: an apartment in Bangkok, a villa in Bali, a villa in Langkwai, a villa in Goa (I am able to purchase RE in India), an apartment in Jakarta, a villa in Sri Lanka and an apartment in Phnom Penh.

The properties would be fairly entry level, no need for renovation, bought outright with cash and only located in major cities or tourist centers.

Loading replies...