Fort Worth Real Estate Forum
Account Closed
  • Edgecliff Village, TX
Votes |
I have buyers...we need homes!!

Account Closed
  • Edgecliff Village, TX
Posted Jun 1 2016, 08:38

Good morning everyone. I am writing this post today because we have found ourselves in a place where, I suppose as always, we are needing to think outside of the box. I have clients who need homes and you all have homes that need buyers. So here we go...

I have multiple clients looking for homes in Fort Worth, Arlington, White Settlement, Hurst, Bedford, Euless...basically anywhere near Fort Worth. All of my clients are pre-qualified through a local lender whom I trust and have worked with for a while. Three of my active clients are qualified for FHA and are shopping between $120k-$130k. I have one client who is qualified for conventional and looking in the $120k and below range. Another client is VA approved for up to $145k. I also have other clients currently working on building credit and will be pre-qualified and ready to shop this summer.

I am reaching out to everyone here because, as I said, my clients need homes and you all have homes you need to sell. It's a win-win. Quite frankly, at these price points our offers keep getting beat out by other offers because multiple offers are being received on each home. A couple of these families have a very short window of time and need something ASAP. Some of these families can wait awhile. So, if you have a home that needs to season in order to go FHA, we can work with that. The point is that I have qualified buyers who have already placed multiple offers on homes. THEY ARE READY TO BUY!! We just need off-market homes because MLS is way too competitive. So help me help them and you. If you have, or know of anyone who has, a 3/2 with a yard anywhere near Fort Worth please give me a call or respond to this post.

Thanks and I hope you all have a great day!

Loading replies...