Skip to content
Norfolk Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Nancy Dominick
Votes |
Like to meet w local R E I's I am new and would like to learn!

Nancy Dominick
Posted Apr 22 2018, 20:36

Hello, my name is Nancy Dominick and I am very interested in starting my Real Estate Investing Path. I am new and looking forwards to meeting wonderful interesting people in the Field. I have to start somewhere and here I am! Ask and  you shall receive! My grandfather was a Real Estate Investor, and I wished he was around to teach me!  When I was very young, he use to buy homes and resell them to his 13 children at a lower cost. He insured his family was well taken care of with having a home to start with! God bless him and RIP grandpa! I have wanted to become a Real Estate Investor for some time now. I really need to get with people of like mind, also I believe in Multiple Streams of Income.  I intend to do several parts of Real Estate! I will attend 2 meetings coming up soon 1 on the 1st and 1 on the 15th. I can't wait to meet people in the field of R E and in other aspect of Real Estate! I have dreams of giving back in good ways to others as well and with Real Estate I can do much good for many! Thank you for all your help and wisdom in advanced! God bless and may we all prosper! 

Loading replies...