Turnkey Properties Seller/Management

15 Replies

Hi all, 

Any recommendation for full turnkey properties providers in US for foreign investors? I have come across Norada Real Estate investments. Anyone has experience with this company or similar company which you would like to recommend?

Thanks for sharing. 

My goal is buy and hold for sustainable rental return. I am from Singapore and what makes me get interested with US real estate is the higher rental yield compare to Asia. 1% monthly rent from property price seems easily attainable in US, however this figure can only be obtain in Asia during the 2007-2008 subprime crisis. 

Or am I being mislead by the high rental yield in the west?  

@Martin Yung   1% can be had in most parts of the country, but other parts of the country you can achieve 2% or 3%.  The U.S. is pretty vast and varied so different states can get different ROIs.

Singapore seems like a really nice country and I hope to visit there sometime.

@Dawn Anastasi

Singapore is an efficient city.

Looks like I'm in the right direction to consider US real estate in archiving my goal. Thanks for the info

@Martin Yung    careful thinking 2 to 3%  very difficult or impossible to sit in a foreign country and make those kinds of returns.. Locals who live there and are on top of the properties every day can and do do this.. But off shore investors rarely if ever.. And many off shore investors get with the wrong provider it can be a losing endeavor as well..

If you would like send me an e mail to [email protected] I wrote an e book specific for foreign investors.. I think you could get some good tips from it.  

Also I have a Singapore partner who is actually with me this week in the US looking at all of our markets... I will forward your e mail to him if you like and you can probably actually sit down with him in Singapore and get some really first hand knowledge of how to invest safely in the US.

@Jay Hinrichs  

That's very kind of you. I have drop you an email and would like to start from there. I am more than happy if getting 1% and more than 10% cash on cash return as it is not easy to get that rental return in most part of Asia. 

Would be glad to know him. Thanks 

Originally posted by @Martin Yung:

Hi all, 

Any recommendation for full turnkey properties providers in US for foreign investors? I have come across Norada Real Estate investments. Anyone has experience with this company or similar company which you would like to recommend?

Thanks for sharing. 

Hi Martin,

I always like to street this to every foreign investor.

Spend more time conducting due diligence on the people you are looking at doing business with rather than the actual stats or demographics of a particular area.

Its people that will cost you money and not the numbers.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Hi, I can give u first Hand feedback in october, after my trip to Philadelphia and turnkey Provider check. Andreas

@Engelo Rumora  That's very true, I will take my time and do my due diligence on the company before I jump in. 

@Andreas F.  Would love to hear from you. 

@Martin Yung:

certainly will do. best andreas 

Originally posted by @Martin Yung:

@Engelo Rumora That's very true, I will take my time and do my due diligence on the company before I jump in. 

@Andreas F.  Would love to hear from you. 

Thanks Martin,

I made a typo in my previous post.

It should have been "stress" instead of "street" lol

My apologies.

Thanks and have a great day.

Hey Martin, welcome to investing in the US! I've always bought turnkey properties myself and there are a lot of options out there. I do recommend checking up on the people you are buying from, but at the end of the day they don't matter at all for your investment, the property matters. So getting a property inspection, conducting full due diligence on the property, confirming the property management team looks good, etc. Those are what is most important. With that said, where the company really matters is for a) connecting you with good properties and b) helping you through the process.

With all the companies out there, I do know of a lot where you can also get financing as an international investor if you are interested. I've been around turnkeys for a few years now so can help you out if you need anything.

@Ali Boone Thanks for the info and I have read your blog on turnkey investment which is very helpful and would definitely follow on those steps. Thanks

@Martin Yung

investment property in Singapore is very different in nature than US.

After you read @Jay Hinrichs ebook, you will understand more.

Also the quality of some of the renters are very different in the two countries. In US there are professional renters that knows how to take advantage of the landlord & use the law on their side.

I will strongly suggest you visit the area that you are going to invest before you jump into any kind of contracts. I have see so many unbelievable things that happened to my Canadian & Australian investors friend. Some of the investors  are ripped off by their own people that lived in US. 

Also a lot of US states are pro tenants, that makes eviction more difficult; besides the damage deposits in C or D areas may not be enough to cover the cost of tenants trashing your place. Some people just do not care. 

@Tom Yung  

Thanks for the advice, I am targeting B neighborhood and above and I will travel to the market that I wish to invest before signing any contract. 

I am reading @Jay Hinrichs  ebook for the 3rd time now to impart the mindset into myself. Besides thanks to Jay for referring Mr. Tan from Singapore to me and we have met, and I will start my investing journey from  there.

Thanks once again. 

Martin

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here