Need a lender for an Australian Investor

8 Replies

I have an Australian investor that is interested in purchasing some cash flow deals from me, however, I need to find a lender that does not require a social security number and will lend to foreign nationals. Please contact me ASAP! Loans will be for under 100K each.
Best regards,

Daniel E. Gutowski

Foreign National Investment Loans do exist.

By foreign national I mean somebody who lives in another country and has no legal permission to be in the US. No social security # or no employment in the US required.

Loan to value will be from 70-90%.

The lower the ltv, the easy the requirements.

This can be done as a stated income or a no doc loan.

Mortgages for foreign nationals are becoming more common. I have a Spanish speaking friend that is doing a lot of these loans for Mexican foreign nations. I personally am doing a “future value” land infrastructure loan right now for a Jamaican foreign nation.

Hi all.

Had to dig up this thread... I am a FN looking to buy in Florida.

Likely can do either a full or low doc (dont really care - whatever easier)

With the lenders I've emailed, most say I cant get a loan in the US due to I dont lodge a Tax Return

Is that presently the case?

Hi Richard

I am a New Zealander buying in Florida for the last year. I have found no long term financing that will lend to foreign investors (only short term, high interest in Jacksonville FL)
I have found one broker who says he can access funding for a single holiday home. If that is of interest, PM me and I will give you his details.
Happy investing

Originally posted by Chris Bridgeman:
Hi Richard

I am a New Zealander buying in Florida for the last year. I have found no long term financing that will lend to foreign investors (only short term, high interest in Jacksonville FL)
I have found one broker who says he can access funding for a single holiday home. If that is of interest, PM me and I will give you his details.
Happy investing

Hi Chris

I think that florida mortgage corp might be able to come thru for me. Will update as I go, but they do a 70 nodoc. Trouble is you have to keep asking them ?s to get answers as they dont disclose a lot online.