Contractors(Snohomish County Area)

2 Replies | Seattle, Washington

Any contrator recommendations ?

Doesn’t have to just serve the Snohomish County Area.

New to the real estate world and looking to make my first investment so any tip would help a lot on how to approach contractors.

Originally posted by @Joel Nobles :

Any contrator recommendations ?

Doesn’t have to just serve the Snohomish County Area.

New to the real estate world and looking to make my first investment so any tip would help a lot on how to approach contractors.

Contractors are so busy right now, it is a tough time to be searching for a new one. I have to hammer my contractors to get jobs scheduled and finished. It is like I am begging to pay them money. If you don't have a solid project lined up the only ones willing to give bids or discuss the project are the ones that charge top, top dollar and therefore have the extra capacity.

@Joel Nobles , I totally agree with @Grant Fosheim , The timing is a little hard right now to find a "Great/Good contractor", my best guy who became my tenant still doesn't have time to work on my projects and although I am happy for him the situation is not conducive at the moment.  But i also believe you might be able to circumvent that whole situation by using sub-contractors and vendors.

Let me know what you thoughts are on that.