Hello from Northern Colorado!
I'm a relatively new investor, currently holding one SFR in Fort Collins.
Because northern Colorado is in the midst of chaos and frenzy (boom/bubble) we have been looking north for our next deal. This brings me to my inquiry. I've done just about all the research I could do on the Cheyenne and Laramie markets and have found a lot of mixed positive and negative forecast for property values. What I have yet to find is ANY details on the rental market in Cheyenne.
Currently interested in new/newer Condos in the $220-$240k range or SFR in the $175 range. Hoping for dependable minimal cash flow and solid appreciation (if it exists).
What I'm looking for specifically.
1. As of 12/2016 how inflated or fair-priced are SFR and Condo prices?
2. How does the rental market in Cheyenne look? Supply, demand, cost per-sq foot.?
3. Vacancy Rates? (Zillow and other web sources aren't clear)
4. Volatility of Cheyenne's economy and rental market? NoCo is strong, but expensive w/few deals.
5. OPINIONS! What is your take on getting in on the Cheyenne market now and early 2017?
Any comments and suggestions are VERY welcomed!
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing