• Edmonton, Alberta
Votes |
"Free RichDad® Education Workshop" feedback wanted from Canadians

Cody Adams
Pro Member
  • Edmonton, Alberta
Posted Dec 1 2017, 11:03

Hello Everyone, 

Just recently my wife and I had attended the "Free RichDad® Education Workshop." Here in Edmonton. I am currently working on getting into the Real Estate market. Ultimately I would like to have enough rental properties to replace my full time income. My plan currently is to wholesale a few properties to attain the money needed for the down payment on my first rental property. After that I will be able to use the BRRRR strategy to continue building my portfolio.

I've spent $697 to get some of the introductory training material, and a handy little tablet to use as a hub. It was implied at the workshop that this information would be specific to the Canadian market. however most of the material I have purchased is related to the US market. 

My question is , Has anyone here ever attended this workshop and the 3 day seminar? I completely understand that this will be a 3 day sales pitch for their training products and i am okay with that. However i want to know if anyone has attended these seminars? and if you have, what did you find value in? and is there any questions that I may be able to answer for you when I go through this seminar?

Loading replies...