Votes
Angie Hills
  • Georgia
Votes |
Questions on Peter Conti's Lease Options

Angie Hills
  • Georgia
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:48

Hi all! I read Peter Conti's e-book on making multiple streams of income buying nice houses. Using Lease Options. It was really interesting & my husband and I plan to search for some distressed sellers.
I have been researching pre-forclosures in the papers for months and attended a few auctions - all for learning and experience.
My plan is to:
Get the houses in the paper in pre-foreclosure, research them on the coutny website and if they seem worth it - mail info to the homeowner. (I understand that there will have to be Many Many letters mailed out before any one might contact.)
Hopefully, at some point in the near future we might have a homeowner contact us and possibly set up a lease option.
Question: I have found many, many forms on the computer for lease options. But also keep seeing to check your states laws. Georgia.
Should I get a RE atty and have a consultation to go over laws such as - Due on Sale clause, tennants paying any repairs, etc.?
Maybe have the atty create the documents for our first transaction?
Thanks in advance for all your help and any other advice would be greatly appreciated.
Looking foward to getting involved and activly investing!
Angie

Loading replies...