Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Burns
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Why wholesaling is being pushed by gurus?

Christopher Burns
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Jan 6 2015, 09:01

I have tried wholesaling for a while now and read multiple forums on the topic as well as numerous books. I hear it all the time, "The best way to get into real estate is through wholesaling!" I have wondered why so many gurus push this concept without much details unless you pay for a course they offer. Then it donned on me, wholesaling allows an investor to recieve many properties with majority of the negotiations handled. Often times though, these new wholesalers give inaccuriate deals and turn many investors off any deal but the lure is still there, getting houses without doing much to get them. So, with this thought, I have studied more on what kind of investor I want to be so that any deal , wholesale or otherwise, will be one I want to do, not a deal I just wanna pass on for a quick buck. Its my hope that this approach will take me away from actual wholesaling and into investments and partnerships. 

I'm curious as to how this sounds and what ideas could be offered to build working relationships with other investors that'll build my personal career.

Loading replies...