Jimmy Napier Basic Paper seminar

9 Replies

I'm thinking of going to this in Tampa Feb 7th and 8th.  Has anyone gone?  Feedback?

I'm going to a REIA meeting on Feb 3rd (in Tampa) where he will be speeking. I'm sure to plug the course too, but I'm pretty excited to go. I know a lot of others are too. I'lll update here after the 3rd and let you know my thoughts.

I am a big fan of Jimmy. I have many of his old newsletters. His book, "Invest in Debt" is one of my favorites. I haven't heard Jimmy for years, but I consider him one of the stars. He is brilliant. (I have no relationship.)

Originally posted by @Amanda Young :

I'm going to a REIA meeting on Feb 3rd (in Tampa) where he will be speeking. I'm sure to plug the course too, but I'm pretty excited to go. I know a lot of others are too. I'lll update here after the 3rd and let you know my thoughts.

Thanks Amanda I will be interested to hear back.  I'd be interested in the subject matter of the course.  

I saw Jimmy last time he was in town. He is a very interesting and entertaining fellow. Taught me quite a bit in just a few short hours. 

@Rob Cee Try to make it to Tampa REIA before the weekend. It is a good group.

I am feeling well enough that I will likely attend. 

@Doug Merriott what is the name of the REIA Jimmy will be speaking at? I might stop by if I'm in town then.

It is the same on Amanda mentioned. Feb 3rd at 6-ish. Doubletree in on Rocky Point in Tampa. 

@Doug Merriott   sorry I was not clear here..my fault there! Its actually at the SREIA

http://www.sreia.com/

On February 3, 2015, Jimmy Napier will present “Wealthy or Broke:  The choice is yours!” You must understand money to have money. Money won’t hang  around people that don’t understand it. There is nobody better to teach you the  important truths about money, real estate and note investing than Jimmy Napier.  It is easy being broke all your life. Slight changes in how you do things can  make you wealthy all your life.

The Ramada Tampa Westshore Inn  and Conference Center

1200 North Westshore Blvd., Tampa,  FL 33607

@Amanda Young , I should learn how to read a calendar!!! Tampa REIA is second Thursday of the month, not first Tuesday...

Thank you for the clarification.

@Rob Cee  

I really enjoyed Jimmy Napier, I even brought my 12 year old and he enjoyed it as well. He didn't go much into his paper course when I was there, but  I left early to get my boy in bed, he did go into how he structures some of his deals. He's really smart and I'd love to take his class. It's this weekend in Tampa 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.