"Instant Private Money"

4 Replies

Does anyone own Susan Lassitor-Lyons "Instant Private Money" course?

If so, please provide a input on its contents.

Her $97 course is a teaser for her $400 upsell course.  I found the teaser course informative enough and vague enough to want to shell out $400 more.

Originally posted by @Chad Martindale :

Her $97 course is a teaser for her $400 upsell course.  I found the teaser course informative enough and vague enough to want to shell out $400 more.

Which course was the upsell? Are the different lead sources REAL sources that can be tapped into? Also, have you even had any success w/raising private money?

The $400 Master Course is the upsell.  The leads are basically created through mailing lists that you can reference through a specific list broker.  She also talks about how to network via LinkedIn.  My success  with the course is nil.  I was freaked out (as she intended) by her reminder of SEC guidelines when soliciting for private investors.  The $97 course was lacking in these guidelines and referenced the upsell to get the SEC info.  I just wish she would have had one course for $500 with all of the info upfront rather than an upsell.  

I would love to find someone to go dutch with in purchasing the Master Course.