"Instant Private Money"

4 Replies

Does anyone own Susan Lassitor-Lyons "Instant Private Money" course?

If so, please provide a input on its contents.

Her $97 course is a teaser for her $400 upsell course.  I found the teaser course informative enough and vague enough to want to shell out $400 more.

Originally posted by @Chad Martindale :

Her $97 course is a teaser for her $400 upsell course.  I found the teaser course informative enough and vague enough to want to shell out $400 more.

Which course was the upsell? Are the different lead sources REAL sources that can be tapped into? Also, have you even had any success w/raising private money?

The $400 Master Course is the upsell.  The leads are basically created through mailing lists that you can reference through a specific list broker.  She also talks about how to network via LinkedIn.  My success  with the course is nil.  I was freaked out (as she intended) by her reminder of SEC guidelines when soliciting for private investors.  The $97 course was lacking in these guidelines and referenced the upsell to get the SEC info.  I just wish she would have had one course for $500 with all of the info upfront rather than an upsell.  

I would love to find someone to go dutch with in purchasing the Master Course.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.