Skip to content
Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Tom T.
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Marlboro, NJ
Votes |
Anyone try the Chris Goff from reiandme.com "Wholesale program"?

Tom T.
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Marlboro, NJ
Posted Nov 9 2015, 16:23

Hey everyone, 

I'm a newbie looking to get started in wholesaling.  I like the concept, seems like it can be a very lucrative business model if done correctly.  I'm doing a ton of research so I can get started on the right track.  

I came across Chris Goff on youtube, watched his wholesaling video and I was impressed with that he had to say.  Obviously he didn't go into super detail on the video but gave a very good breakdown of what he used in his business and which steps to take to have a successful wholesaling business.  

At the end of the video came the pitch.  He's offering everything he discussed in the video but in much greater detail.  Contains 3 DVDs, large manual, and a 4th DVD with forms, contracts, letters, phone scripts, exact questions to ask sellers, cash offer formula, inspection forms, letters, buyer forms, contracts and much more.  The programs costs $197.

$197 seems like a decent price for what he's offering and I have no problem paying to better educate myself and get the needed materials I can use.   I just don't know if the program has the quality material it's claiming. 

Has anyone tried this program or heard or Chris Goff?  

Thanks

Tom

Loading replies...