Anyone hear of Nick Vertucci real estate acadamy

10 Replies

Why don't you go out and put into practice all that "useful information" you learned.

Then tell us all the problems you encountered that you didn't expect.

I did the 3 day seminar July 29-31 of this year. I didn't have the 40K for the bus tour, nor was my credit good, and I didn't have any credit cards, so I was told I would have to do REI the much slower way. ( Wholesaling by way of assignment fees. But they really didn't stay on the info for E.M.D and I wasn't given the templates for the contracts until the seminars were over a day later and couldn't ask questions. I was told to ask as many questions as I could during the 3 days. They did come in 2 hours early everyday and stayed until everyone had their questions asked.) Of course if I paid the money for the bus tour I would have gotten all the info I needed. Some people signed up and was given immediate access. All in all, I did get a lot of info for the 3 days at the cost of $1695. I was approached the same day after the seminar ended, by someone from their mentoring department who let me know that if I wanted one on one mentoring, that they had lots for programs that I could purchase, but I declined.

@Tracy Little I went through the same thing, but I didn't get enough info to just get out there and start investing. Gene Dinger was the instructor teaching the 3 day training that I attended and he is amazing! That's how I was drawn and introduced to the world of REI. I'm in the same boat as you.

After the training that's all I could think of lol so I started researching, attending meetups and learning as much as possible. It's been less than a month since and I'm still learning.

@Tracy Little I went through the same thing, but I didn't get enough info to just get out there and start investing. Gene Dinger was the instructor teaching the 3 day training that I attended and he is amazing! That's how I was drawn and introduced to the world of REI. I'm in the same boat as you.

After the training that's all I could think of lol so I started researching, attending meetups and learning as much as possible. It's been less than a month since and I'm still learning.

hi, after hearing the blasts of radio ads for Vertucci's program, i planned to attend the "free" workshop. well, what's the value of Free info? just about what you've paid for it. So first I checked online for any reviews. Yelp, (i really dislike them) had 1-5star and 126 1-star reviews. Now I don't like Yelp much as I'm a business owner and don't like Yelp's practices, but 126:1??? and the one 5-star had about 4 lines of text. Not credible. So i went just to waste a few hours and maybe get some new ideas. I've purchased a few fixers and turned them over years ago, but maybe someone has some different plans. Nah, just a high pressure program, like Amway, to separate you from your $$. One 'mentor' told me he drives around neighborhoods looking for FSBO's. Really? no kidding? And how internet sites like Redfin et al, can offer prospects. All this for the STARTING price of $1695.00. How do people fall for this? Are they on the list of Nigerian scammers? Vertucci's info doesn't even pass the 'common sense' test. P.T.Barnum said it best":(look it up). bgal

I am new to this,although I have bought, corrected,remodeled,and sold about 12 . The free get aquainted session was a total waste of time" ie: we're here to help, or hold your questions til the end-lol...presenter said " Never before in his history of working with Nicks "A" team

has the 3 day workshop been so cheap "Today Only" $997....you decide folks !

They're really looking for property locators for their savvy investors...pay u little $ ...

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here