Votes
Trina Walker
  • Euless, TX
Votes |
Why Not Pay Fortune Builders?

Trina Walker
  • Euless, TX
Posted Jul 10 2017, 12:48
I just spent 3 days at a Fortune Builders seminar as a newbie. It cost $100 each for me and a friend. I feel I got more than $100 value from it. Highlights: Forming my LLC in Nevada because of the stronger corporate veil laws The tax advantages of owning nothing and controlling everything with Solo 401(k), revocable trusts, etc. How to use leverage to obtain assets and turn around and make money repeatedly with the same process. The highest level of Mastery includes local walk through's of properties being rehabbed, daily 11 hour access to coaches to review your deals, boot camps for intensive, hands on, training for the top areas in REI. But more than that, a turn key rental club, lifetime access to all of the online training (regularly updated), marketing systems, forms and checklists needed to automate your business so you can work on it, instead of in it. A large network of investors for lending, buying and advice. If you buy any level of the course, it is a tax write off for your business and you could pay for it in a few rehab flips. I saw questions on checklists for repair estimates and hiring contractors that would take me a very long time (if ever) to figure out doing self study and asking questions of working investors who are busy with their own businesses. Mastery provides the training and business systems and deal support that will give you a quick start. You have lifetime access to create things like buyer packages and direct mailing campaigns with a few clicks on your laptop. It seems to me that anyone who is truly motivated could succeed easily without paying (literally and figuratively) for newbie mistakes. As a person over 50 who is lacking in retirement I need to get started quickly. I don't have the funds or credit to join Mastery now, but I want to to the training eventually. My question to the forum is "Why is a guru system like this considered a bad investment?" Thanks in advance for your comments. PS - I am not associated with Fortune Builders. I went to the seminar this past weekend with a negative bias after reading about them here. When I saw what they offered, I was impressed and confused by the BP forum comments.

Loading replies...