Peter Conti and SPAM!

Peter Conti and SPAM!

SFR Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Ok, I did read one of his books, "Making Big Money Investing in Real Estate: Without Tenants, Banks, or Rehab Projects", but this thread isn't about that. (BTW, his book is big on lease-options and poo-poo's being a landlord... if you're interested.) :roll:

This thread is to warn you that if you give your e-mail address to any of his web sites, it will fall into the hands of spammers trying to sell you anything from Viagra to Vicodin.

Fortunately, I use temporary e-mail addresses when giving it to sketchy web sites, like Conti's www.mentorfinancialgroup.com and www.reiclub.com. After a month or two, I started receiving spam to those temporary e-mail addresses, so I deleted them.

I hope this helps. Practice safe computing! :type:

2Reply
26 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Thanks for the warning. Temporary email addresses can be quite useful.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.