• Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Seeking Honest Feedback For My First E-book

Brandon Stevenson
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Oct 17 2018, 16:04

Hello everyone - I normally only read the forums and articles from BiggerPockets, but have recently decided to write an ebook about my experience with my first flip and I wanted to share here for honest feedback. 

It is a short book detailing my first flip (including before and after photos) and how it worked out for me along with some advice based on my experience and some assets that I've built through my first couple of flips. Assets include, my digital folder structure and how I maintain files to try to stay organized, documents that I've used that have been made generic and can be modified or used a guides and my projection/actualization sheet that I use to track properties and determine how well I projected and planned versus the final result. 

This is a first draft and has not been edited so I apologize in advance for any redundancies, typos or grammatical errors. Currently only two friends have read it, but I'm looking for thoughts and insight from people that I do not know who are interested or involved in real estate investing. 

I'm a little hesitant to just put a link up here, as I'm just getting started with this idea/project so if you are interested in reading, reviewing and having access to the assets listed above - which are hopefully of some help to you -  please let me know and I'll send you a message with a download link. Once you've had a chance to read, please provide feedback on how interesting, readable, helpful would be great along with any suggestions that you may have. 

Thanks in advance everyone!