• Investor/Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Living with a SEAL review

Bob Woelfel
  • Investor/Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jan 25 2019, 10:12

Just listened to the most recent podcast with Jesse Itzler a few days ago.  Decided to order his book "Living with a SEAL."  It came in the mail last night and I was able to knock out about 70 pages before bed and finished it up today.  I'm not even sure I have the words.  I couldn't put it down.  Just awesome.  It's amazing how our mind works and how we put limiting beliefs on what we can accomplish and what our bodies are capable of.  It was funny, refreshing and makes you take a serious look at yourself and all the BS reasons we give for not doing what we should be doing.  "It's too cold" or "it's too late" or "I'm busy now" are all things that just didn't fly in this book.  I envy the spirit and mental toughness that some people have and how they just will themselves to accomplish their goals.   I think most people struggle with "living their best life" and I'm certainly no different.  Life seems to have a way of getting in the way of what we really should be doing (our One Thing).  It's been a focus of mine recently to really narrow down on how I feel and what I want to accomplish.  I'm still trying to put together my goals for the next year actually because I'm trying to expand my comfort zone.  It's books like this and the inner reflection that occurs after is what's truly inspiring to me.  Just wanted to share with you all.

Loading replies...