Guru, Book, & Course Reviews

User Stats

Votes
Juan Santos
Votes |
Why I Am Considering Legacy Education Elite

Juan Santos
Posted Feb 21 2019, 03:18

Undoubtedly everything can be found for free on the internet, books, and what have you. However, I really want to know all I can about real estate and let my questions and doubts dissipate.

For example, I remember when I knew absolutely nothing about the stock market, not even what a share was, I decided to buy a course that covered almost everything from what a candle stick was, to advanced options strategies, Forex, etc. Though it was costly, it was worth it to me because it put to rest all the questions I had about the stock market and I am also no longer swayed to buy a gurus course on trading. Not saying I know everything, but definitely enough to know that I don’t really want to do that for a living.

Right now with Real Estate, I don’t really know all there is to know. Therefore, I feel like just going all in and paying someone to teach me and if in the end I don’t make any money or decide it’s not my thing, then I can put it behind me and no longer have to wonder “what if” or be curious about another guru’s course.

I’ve been lurking for a long time now in the real estate field, just learning by reading books, attending seminars, and browsing bigger pockets, even purchasing some courses and paying for classes but nothing major. I feel like I’m learning very slow and also not really sure what’s best for my situation. I bounce around from wanting to rent out, fix & flip, wholesale, etc. and thus never get anything done. There are some properties that I am already preapproved to buy and I am tempted to purchase them just to get started but I know if I did, I would only be counting on appreciation to make money which I’ve learned to not lean too heavily on.

I know do it yourself works for some and for a long time I thought I can go this route too but months have turned into year and I still have not gotten started. I really want to just get started and pay for mentors rather than trying to figure out everything myself. As I said before, if I end up paying a lot and in the end I don’t make any money, at least I can put my mind to rest about this whole real estate thing. I would sincerely like to succeed in it though. Any thoughts are welcomed as my mind is not fully made up yet about what I’m actually going to do.

Loading replies...