Dan Barrett - Adwords Nerds REI Marketing

7 Replies

I've done the yellow letter campaign thing for the last year and am looking for other effective means of flushing out sellers. Has anybody participated in Dan Barrett's online Adword Nerd REI Marketing program? Looking for an opinion on the program and results.

Thanks

Chris

One of my clients is having a HORRIBLE experience with them. Before I make this ordeal public I want to give Dan a chance to make this right.

He needs to call me and have a serious talk with me.

Disclosure: I paid a deposit to get work started and they never did any work. So i askf ro a refund and now they refuse to issue a refund

I gave them $7500 to get our campaigns started, after months of back and forth the campaigns never started. I asked for my monthly back and for 6 months they tell me "sorry no refund". THEY NEVER PERFORMED SERVICES!!! THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW AND OUR AGREEMENT CLEARLY STATES THAT THEY DONT GET PAID UNTIL THEY RUN CAMPAIGNS. 

@DAN BARRETT MAKE THIS RIGHT AND ISSUE MY REFUND PLEASE. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK THAT YOU STOLE

We used them for a few months and barely received any leads. When I asked them for an explanation of results, they said they needed to gather info. After 2 weeks I followed up and still nothing. Now it has been a month and they still have not responded. Dan Barrett was copied on all of the emails and never replied once. I would not recommend this service to anyone.

Originally posted by @Lou Castillo :

We used them for a few months and barely received any leads. When I asked them for an explanation of results, they said they needed to gather info. After 2 weeks I followed up and still nothing. Now it has been a month and they still have not responded. Dan Barrett was copied on all of the emails and never replied once. I would not recommend this service to anyone.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

wished you saw this thread before you signed up. I don't get it. Even for a business standpoint it is a LOT cheaper to just give a refund than it is a disgruntled client. It is just not smart no matter how you spin it. I just don't get it.

Originally posted by @Steve Morris :
Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden:

One of my clients is having a HORRIBLE experience with them. 

Gee, what a shock trashing the competition.

No man stands as tall as the one standing on the pile of dirt he throws on the competition, eh?

First 

I referred my clients to them, because carrot recommended them. I trusted Carrot, and I was let down along with all the clients I recommended. Then I talked to one of their team members to set an appointment up with Dam to send them ALL my clients (because I do not offer PPC I just do SEO). They were eager to set up an appointment, but when  their own unhappy cleints want to talk to them he is suddenly unavailable with the message "Dan doesn't handle these kind of issues". 
They stole money period! So I paid my clients out of MY own pocket what they paid Dan because I felt it was my fault for recommending them. Yes that was almost $8K I paid my client back becasue the damn nerds wouldn't step up. So I did!

So why don't you calm THE frog down little man and take the chill pill.

Second. 

I have no competition. They DEFINITELY are no competition.

My STUDENTS that know nothing about SEO beat their rankings when they  "the experts" do it for their clients. Yes you heard that right. MY students beat THEIR experts!

So again... stop your whining.

Third.. 

isn't it kind of obvious I do not need to trash them. They do it themselves. 

Now go whine somewhere else. No time for you. Shoo little fly shoo.

Fourth.

Why don't YOU become a client of theirs? Put your big mouth where your money is then? Become a client I dare you. And if you are, why don't you send me your market. I will personally start a website in your market and give me 2 months and I will beat your damn butt in the rankings giving your competition the leads I get for free!

Dare me. I said friggin DARE ME!!