New Investor Looking for Partners

19 Replies

Hi St. Petersburg,

I am transitioning from active duty to the Florida Guard and will live/work in Pinellas County permanently.  I am looking at rental investment properties and have already made contact with a local Real Estate Agent to act on my behalf although I am still looking for a good property management company.  So my question to all of you, who are the good, bad, and ugly Brokers, Managers, Lenders, ect.  Please do not throw dirt in the forum though, if you want to warn me about someone in particular message me privately.  Also, what organized membership/club is in the area for Real Estate investors?  Thanks and look forward to coming to your neighborhood!

Bruce

I have a colleage from BP who is 1st class (realtor) and I believe may operate in the general area. Feel free to PM me for his contact info.

Welcome Bruce! 

I'm also vetting Property Managers at this time. PM me if you'd like to swap info. Maybe we can help each other find a good one by cross-checking each other's evaluations.

I attend both Tampa REIA and Tampa Bay REIA. Both have subgroups, so there may be one of those in St. Pete.

-Adam 

Please connect with me too. I live in Minneapolis but am interested in getting involved with deals in Tampa.

Any realtors or investors down there I would love to connect with. I'm there several times a year and will be down there most of the winter sometime sooner rather than later.

Hi Bruce- I am very interested in partnering if you are still willing to. I am a newbie at this too with my first rental unit done a couple months ago in seattle. We can definitely sync up and I am willing to share my experience , learnings and future goals. Msg me and we can set up a time.

What kind of return are you looking for and are you limiting yourself to Florida? I'm linked with some investors who sell turnkey rentals - tenant in place, property management in place and ready to go.

Originally posted by @Caroline Apostolos :

What kind of return are you looking for and are you limiting yourself to Florida? I'm linked with some investors who sell turnkey rentals - tenant in place, property management in place and ready to go

I would have to agree with Caroline. Turnkeys make it easier, especially if you are going to be away. They also help allow you to invest in different markets where you can see a great ROI.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Bruce Lesko :

Hi St. Petersburg,

I am transitioning from active duty to the Florida Guard and will live/work in Pinellas County permanently.  I am looking at rental investment properties and have already made contact with a local Real Estate Agent to act on my behalf although I am still looking for a good property management company.  So my question to all of you, who are the good, bad, and ugly Brokers, Managers, Lenders, ect.  Please do not throw dirt in the forum though, if you want to warn me about someone in particular message me privately.  Also, what organized membership/club is in the area for Real Estate investors?  Thanks and look forward to coming to your neighborhood!

Bruce

Bruce, I'm not sure how to directly connect but send me a private message or however that works if you want.  We do joint ventures, lending, wholesaling, fix n flips, etc.  Just a long time local investor who loves the business.  Thanks

@Bruce Lesko I own a real estate investment brokerage, we do all traditional deals, property management, hard money, we have all licensed agents who know how to find deals too. We operate in 5 counties. Feel free to reach out to me to get you some deals! We push many out each month that are LEGIT deals not nonsense from other wholesalers.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here