New Investor in Hudson Valley

3 Replies | Upstate New York, New York

Hey everybody! My name is Steve and I am new to the Bigger Pockets community. I am starting a new realty business and seeking out my first investment property. I am currently in the process of receiving financing from my local bank (already pre-approved!) and seeking single family and small multi-family properties. I plan to use a "buy-and-hold" and "BRRR" strategies talked so much about on these forums. Any other investors and/or real estate professionals out there in the Hudson Valley (Dutchess, Putnam, Orange, Ulster) that would like to connect?

Hi Steve - welcome and best of luck with your business venture! I am new to REI and live in Dutchess as well, Pawling to be exact. Would love to connect and see how we may help each other out.

Kevin

Hi Kevin. Happy to here from another local aspiring real estate investor. How far along in the process are you? Have you found your first property yet? I'm planning to attend the next Mid Hudson REIA meeting on January 20. Have you attended any local meetings?

Hi guys im from the Hudson Valley Area myself...im specialize in finding great deals and putting them together...all that is needed is funding.