Votes
Stephen Matusick
  • Corning, NY
Votes |
Need another set of eyes-Corning NY 4plex

Stephen Matusick
  • Corning, NY
Posted Mar 14 2019, 10:16

Hello there everyone- I have a house down the road from me that went on the market a little bit ago. It would be my first rental property I've ever bought- so I'm just interested if anyone has some free time to look at the numbers and see if they are close to what I'm looking at- using this calculator- and emailing the realtor- it's 4 units- 3 2BR 1Ba and 1 1BR 1Ba units. 800 rent for each of the 2BR and 650 for the 1BR. I'd have to come up with the down payment- there's a learning process in that as well- but at 135K grossing 3050 potentially a month seems pretty decent- looks like about 1K a month net income- even with a property manager.... currently one unit is rented the others could use a few dollars put into them for maintain, not upgrade.....

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/...

Four Units w/great income potential! There are three 2 BR apartments and one 1BR apartments. Two lower apartments (101 & 102) on same electric. All other utilities are separate, except for water. Four hot water tanks. New roof 2018 on North & West side of house.

Thank you all!

Loading replies...