CRM

20 Replies

Does anyone use podio to run there business? If so how do you structure it and what apps do you use?

Vanessa, I have set up Podio and customized the tool through viewing YouTube 'how to' videos for systemizing, to help keep track of wholesale leads, calls, potential deals, marketing etc.

I use Zoho as my CRM

It's simple to use and easy to customize

@Vanessa Burgess

I am currently working on this myself with podio. What I have a problem with is finding a good way to follow my mailing campaigns to know and what I sent to and when to send the next as a reminder

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Vince thanks I will check the videos out

Wendell I have heard of zoho

Jonathan  I'm trying to learn how to use podio also and that is a good question. I would like to know the answer. 

@Jonathan Emery  

Hi Jonathan, it's been a few months, but I thought I follow up with you. Have you found an easy way to manage mailing campaigns through Podio?

I have used zoho, topproducer and a dozen others. I found that organizing through my iphone groups was actually the easiest system for me. I then use Mojo Dialer to track new leads or cold calls.

I love the podio forms that you can put on your website to capture leads directly into the CRM.  It is also useful for birddoggers to directly input lead information into the system.  I have not used it to track mail campaigns and could use some help in this regard.

I have set up a Facebook group for Podio CRM lovers called Real Estate Automation Fanatics.  I give away free Podio Apps if you ask me. 

Ronald Keene

Originally posted by @Wendell De Guzman :

I use Zoho as my CRM

It's simple to use and easy to customize

Me too.  

Originally posted by @Vanessa Burgess :

Does anyone use podio to run there business? If so how do you structure it and what apps do you use?

Vanessa I made a Video.  Here is the link that shows you how I use Podio.

https://youtu.be/zNSjQX6gZcc

This post has been removed.

Setting up our CRM still doing research, I am curious as to which of these CRM are compatible with WIX site builder. I love the idea of connecting via social media. I have a background in sales at a dealership and the CRM was the key to deals!

Flipper to be in Charlotte NC

Zoho user here as well. Check out the Godfather CRM overlay for it... It's a customized version designed for investors. Worth the $300 price tag

Adam Dahlberg, Real Estate Agent in AZ (#SA660826000)

Zoho is a great CRM. If you use any rent collection tools usually they offer something as well...

Zoho is a great CRM. If you use any rent collection tools usually they offer something as well...

Guys that are single users, are you still using Podio with the new Globiflow pricing?  Any other options you would recommend?

@Mark Graziano

There are a lot of real estate specific softwares out there. All you have to do is Google "real estate investor crm" or "crm for real estate investors". Podio is a good CRM but it wasn't built specifically for real estate. It requires other 3rd party tools like Globiflow, call tracking, etc...

This can get expenside and also not very convenient to have all of these seperate tools and accounts.

Originally posted by @Vince Beusan :

Vanessa, I have set up Podio and customized the tool through viewing YouTube 'how to' videos for systemizing, to help keep track of wholesale leads, calls, potential deals, marketing etc.

It seems like the best most practical way to use Podio is to just pay for third party software apps and add them onto Podio.  

Anyone have recommendations?   

@Carlos O. - we've found Click2Mail and Lob to be good solutions to deploy mailer campaigns from Podio - either as one-offs or as part of a multi-channel drip campaign (mailer > text message > ringless voicemail, etc) . We've set this up about 20+ times for custom Podio workspaces we've build for investors over the past year. Let me know if you have any specific questions around the implementation.  

Having a good CRM system is key in wholesaling, as you can market all that you want, but if you don't have a good system to track them and follow up, you will lose a lot of good deals.

I built a phenomenal automated wholesaling and CRM platform through Podio that I call Wholesale Hacker. I've checked out Investorfuse and Reflex CRM, however their monthly fees are way too high.

I'm not going to advertise here since it's not the market place, but if you'd like to check out my automated package, message me and I'll shoot you a link to my product page. I've made some sales on it already and my clients LOVE it.