Google +

4 Replies

Anyone using Google+ for business?

Any success?  Reviews or other thoughts?

Meh...I have an account but its basically a bunch of brokers selling or a bunch of investors talking about how to invest. Wait...I will stick with Bigger Pockets. 100X more valuable @Kevin Yeats

I think it is a great place to post because the SEO is really epic.  Google has a vested interest to promote your stuff free.

It seems to me that posting your properties on your blog and then sharing to g+ is a good way to market.

Originally posted by @Kevin Yeats :

I think Kevin is talking about what used to be called Google Places (I could be wrong though).  Google renamed it to "Google My Business"   Creating a Google my Business page is really good for SEO purposes and will put your business on Google Maps in your local area.  You do have to have an actual business address though.  They don't allow PO Boxes or Virtual Office addresses.

Originally posted by @Scott Costello :
Originally posted by @Kevin Yeats:

I think Kevin is talking about what used to be called Google Places (I could be wrong though).  Google renamed it to "Google My Business"   Creating a Google my Business page is really good for SEO purposes and will put your business on Google Maps in your local area.  You do have to have an actual business address though.  They don't allow PO Boxes or Virtual Office addresses.

I agree with Scott. Creating a business page would be pretty good for SEO, but I also want to note that there's also a BiggerPockets community on Google+. In addition, follow a real estate investor that has been on the BP podcast several times, Sharon Vornholt. She posts some real estate info good info.