Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Gabriel Perez
  • Previously Loan Modification Underwriter in the process of obtaining real estate license
  • Tempe, AZ
Votes |
Property Farm.com

Gabriel Perez
  • Previously Loan Modification Underwriter in the process of obtaining real estate license
  • Tempe, AZ
Posted Oct 3 2015, 21:45

Hello All,

Pleased to have found a place where I can obtain so much information about this great industry.

I am in the process of completing a three day training course put on by "Success Path". I am considering purchasing the next level of what they call continued education which includes free 6 month access to a program called "Propertyfarm.com" which complies info like; estate sales, lease by owner, foreclosures, divorce filings, mortgage defaults, property tax defaults, FSBO, probate filings, sales comps, and contact info of the owners listed. It can also manage your leads and set reminders for follow ups.

This is included with a marketing class, creative financing class, wealth strategies class, and an online resource through Success Path. The package costs 21k. 

I initially thought that it was quite steep but I know my ROI would be fairly quick once I find the right deal. Let me know what you all think.

Loading replies...