Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Lisa Long
  • Palm Harbor, FL
Votes |
Beware of auctionflipperpro.com - SCAM!!!!

Lisa Long
  • Palm Harbor, FL
Posted Sep 16 2017, 14:22

Hopefully, I will save someone out there some money!! I signed up for a 30 day trial on a website called auctionflipperpro.com and cancelled my account prior to the 30 days so I would not be billed. Thought everything was good until I was reviewing my bank statement and see a $97 charge from some site called REI Blackbook. I googled the company and checked out their website and have never been on this site nor do I recall signing up for it. I called the company and spoke to one of their representatives and apparently, when you sign up for this 30 day trial with auctionflipper, they have an embedded link that you are also signing up for their trial as well. So, when I cancelled my trial, I did not know that there was another site that I needed to cancel on. The rep told me that they had sent me 4 emails and gave me the dates and tell me that they show the emails were read. I did some research on my end and all of their emails went to my spam folder and in fact, I never read them. She then informs me that I need to go to their website in order to cancel my account and would not get any refund. Obviously, I have to reset my password since I had no knowledge that I even had an account. When the email arrives (to my spam folder), I click the link and to reset my password and guess what, the website address that it comes up from is the acutionflipper.com site. I apologize for the lengthy post, I hope to save someone out there some money and to be aware of this company!

Loading replies...