• Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Website & Optimizing Online Marketing?

Jeff Foulds
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Sep 20 2017, 12:31

Input sought on creating a website and optimizing online marketing! I'm that newbie choosing between websites and liking what I see so far from Lead Propeller. I was initially looking at the free and premium websites I was offered through my association but noticed that the how-to video setting them up are from 2009 (might as well be last century in the website world) and generally they seem a bit lackluster and too cookie cutter. As a newbie, I'm obviously concerned with getting max bang for the buck and it seems I'm gleaning from discussions here on BP that maximizing foot traffic to the website in the short term & efficiently is done with:

A) Having professional website(s). Individual ones tailored to your target audience (motivated sellers, buyers, wholesalers) with:

-1) Testimonials (built over time since I'm a newbie)

-2) Blog posts

-3) Linked YouTube videos

-4) Simple info take-in form

B) Free Craigslist adds regularly-updated that direct to that professional website(s)

C) Paid-per-click advertising to get people in the door (Google/Facebook ads, etc.)

D) Combine w/ OFFLINE marketing strategies (i.e. signs, car magnets, mailers, radio spots) directing folks to your domain name that you made easy-to-remember

E) Best website would also have a cross-over to CRM with direct alerts (texts to my phone)

For long-term optimization of foot traffic and conversion:

A) Manage that SEO (continuously or pay for someone to do it)

Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time everyone!

Loading replies...