• Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
CRM for Investor Relations

Lennon Lee
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Feb 15 2018, 14:39
Hey everyone! I started my company early 2017 and we are a private equity investment firm focused on multifamily real estate. I’ve been using a simple investor tracker excel worksheet to manage and follow the capital raising efforts, combined with a very simple CRM that is not really focused on real estate investments or investor relations for my contacts management, and then Mailchimp for all the reporting and communications with my investors. I am now looking for an Investor Relations/Private Equity Real Estate Firm focused software (CRM), to start using in my business where I can have all this integrated and will not break the bank. Any suggestions? How are you tackling all these tasks? Note: Many investors I know and bigger firms use Podio. I think I’ll eventually get it built to my company’s needs using Podio since I understand the benefits. That being said, it is very overwhelming to learn how to “program” in Podio and very costly to have someone build it for us. Thanks in advance! Happy Investing!

Loading replies...