Best CRM Software for Wholesaling?

8 Replies

Hey @Account Closed ! I recommend Either podio or Monday’s.com both are awesome for CRM and working with teams when you expand. Each member can have their own unique log in and work flows can be installed in the software so that no two people are making the mistake of contacting the same people. You can also mark leads based on where they are in your sales funnel. I .e. 1st call, 2nd call, email etc. 

I happen to be a Salesforce Partner if you have any detailed questions, and i know of at least one REO / wholesale app on the platform.

Podio lets you DIY a lot of stuff and can be powerful and is a popular option around BP.

Salesforce lets you really run an ERP tied into accounting, etc. but it can be cost prohibitive for smaller groups. The platform really shines when you have 30+ users.

Personally I'm looking at larger multifamily plays that can leverage software automation to increase profit margins.

I am a licensed PA realtor and I use a web based program called Less Annoying CRM.  It will run you $10 a month.  It will sync to your tasks and calendar.  It is quick to learn and should be more than enough for wholesaling.  Also first 30 days is free. 

sugarcrm is a serious open source option 

suitecrm is a fork of sugar that is clean and straight forward 

bitrix24 is a free fremium hosted cloud CRM ERP and accounting software able to handle absolutely anything 

Mac based CRM is Daylite it has a cloud option aswell and is the absolute best for a Mac user who wants a local based com with sync to cloud as an option. 

Bitrix24 is the best in terms of total flexibility, scope of usefulness and usability from novice to pro and broad spectrum of application from managing cold call prospect databases, employees, AM, inbound, to  managing rehabs, contractors costs, total cost of deal and everything else in-between.  It's the cheapest too. 

CRM systems can offer vastly different features, which can make it difficult to choose. Setting a price range is a starter. With commercial CRM, such as Microsoft Dynamics, it is obvious that you will have an inclusive system. The only problem is the pricing is expensive for small companies and the features are too comprehensive, so you might end up overbuying. For small companies, free CRM system is an ideal option.

SugarCRM
- Pricing: starting from $40
SugarCRM has sales automation and forecasting, marketing campaigns and lead management, customer service and case management, and online support. With the plan of $40, you can also get a 15GB storage. Only the price is a little bit expensive for small teams, because a minimum annual purchase is required, which can as much as $4,800/year.

Zoho CRM
- Free Trial: 15 days
- Pricing: starting from $12 per month billed annually

With the plan of $12 per month which has to be paid $144 once a year, you can enjoy sales forecasting, scoring rules, charts and KPIs, document library, roles and profiles, custom fields, call center connectors, webforms, and secure, encrypted transmission.

Zdoo
- Free Trial: Up to 6 months
- Pricing: Starting from $10

Zdoo is an integrated system, including sales management, lead management, order tracing, contact management, invoice management, etc. Also, CRM data can be integrated seamlessly with othe modules in Zdoo, such as CASH module which is an accounting application built in Zdoo.Zdoo also has HRM, Inventrory, Document, and Amoeba managment modules. With the plan of $10 annual payment, I would say that Zdoo worths way more than what you paid.

Updated over 2 years ago

CRM systems can offer vastly different features, which can make it difficult to choose. Setting a price range is a starter. With commercial CRM, such as Microsoft Dynamics, it is obvious that you will have an inclusive system. The only problem is the pricing is expensive for small companies and the features are too comprehensive, so you might end up overbuying. For small companies, free CRM system is an ideal option. SugarCRM - Pricing: starting from $40 SugarCRM has sales automation and forecasting, marketing campaigns and lead management, customer service and case management, and online support. With the plan of $40, you can also get a 15GB storage. Only the price is a little bit expensive for small teams, because a minimum annual purchase is required, which can as much as $4,800/year. Zoho CRM - Free Trial: 15 days - Pricing: starting from $12 per month billed annually With the plan of $12 per month which has to be paid $144 once a year, you can enjoy sales forecasting, scoring rules, charts and KPIs, document library, roles and profiles, custom fields, call center connectors, webforms, and secure, encrypted transmission. Zdoo - Free Trial: Up to 6 months - Pricing: Starting from $10 Zdoo is an integrated system, including sales management, lead management, order tracing, contact management, invoice management, etc. Also, CRM data can be integrated seamlessly with othe modules in Zdoo, such as CASH module which is an accounting application built in Zdoo.Zdoo also has HRM, Inventrory, Document, and Amoeba managment modules. With the plan of $10 annual payment, I would say that Zdoo worths way more than what you paid. https://diceus.com/customer-relationship/

Updated over 2 years ago

[url=https://diceus.com/customer-relationship/]Diceus[/url]

Updated over 2 years ago

<a href="https://top10sextoys.com">https://top10sextoys.com</a>

@Tyler Psenicska I have been using Podio for many years. Reason is it customizable and the most reason SCALABLE! I love that I can create my own apps and taylor the workflows to my task management. Very good product and not a bad price.