• Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Property Radar is the bomb

Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Posted Feb 28 2019, 10:46

Just wanted to give a Shout out to Property Radar..  I first met the owner @Sean OToole 24 months or so ago.. and we shared a passion for aviation.  Although of course we both love real estate. 

And since their research and Tech is done here in Portland we then met for breakfast one morning and he walked me through the app very quickly but I realized wow this is way cool.. and what I spend thousands on in the 90s is now available at your finger tips for price that is incredible. 

That led us to finding one deal that no one in my market was tracking.. It was a strict foreclosure and happened to be right around the corner from my home here in Lake Oswego.. We snagged that from the extreme hoarder right before it was going to be lost.. We now have it cleaned up and going to build a 1.2 million dollar spec on it.. with profits to be quite juicy because of the buy we got.

So the reason for my post is yesterday as we were looking at new opportunities here in Oregon I had my right hand man run me through the app again.. he has it on the computer big screens and can fly through it like nobody's business but then again he is of that age.. Me not so much.

I came up with my wish list for the next 24 months and in the matter of an hour we put together a list of over 1500 properties I want to target.. these are specific to my criteria.. And if I can land say 10  of them it will be a great as these deals tend to be 100 to 200k profits each. .  what took me a year and 50k in the 90s we put together as I stated in a few hours.. with Property Radar and the information at your finger tips is just incredible.. when we get stuck with title issues etc  at that point we send to customer service at our title company for deep digs into title. ( which is were the money is made) and if needed Lexus Nexus for skip trace.. 

Any one in this business that has Property Radar in their market I highly suggest you check it out.. falling for all those super secret lists of motivated Sellers that I see people on BP chase is puzzling to me when you have Property Radar which is that and so much more. .. you create the list in a matter of hours and then dial in.. this is for real not just buying some list of rehashed information. 

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. 

And no I have no affiliation with the app and I pay full price to use it like any other subscriber,  as a life long real estate and land broker its just the best I have ever seen.. 

Loading replies...