CRMs - Which one do you use?

8 Replies

With so many options for CRM's out there, along with all of the third party apps to integrate, how did you choose the CRM you are using? 

Was it easy to set up? - Did you do it yourself or hire it out? 

How are you maintaining or improving it for your business? - Are you doing it yourself or do you hire it out? 

In my day job, I am a certified Salesforce Administrator and am very curious about learning other database systems for Real Estate.

For property management I am using a software specifically designed for PM's called LeadSimple. They also work well with FourandHalf to set up the template emails automatically. For the wholesaling side of my business I have used Infusionsoft by Keap.

@Joshua S.

I think FlipPilot might be helpful it is definitely worth a look. There is both a free and a pay version. Free is great if you are just starting and can deal with all FUS personally but if you want full integration and automation the paid is what you want. I love the ease of use with Follow ups.

If you do go with paid version be sure you have CallRail so you get the full use of FlipPilot. It’s just really cool to have recorded calls attached to every record as well as text messages. It’s just a kick butt digital assistant who handles everything and keeps you on track and never lose a lead

Good luck setting everything up!!!!

@Mark Shaver

Thank you very much for the info. Your article is great and is very helpful. I don't plan on using Salesforce for my REI CRM, it is just what I know. Your article has provided a lot of information for review. Podio is on my list and I am glad to see it at the top of yours.