Deal Machine App Beneficial

17 Replies

Hi everyone, as a wholesaler I've been driving for dollars and now have a list of abandoned/vacant house I want to mail the owner's about. I work out of state so I'm only home on the weekends, also I don't have a large amount of capital for direct mail. I've downloaded the DealMachine app and wanted to get some feedback reviews about the app. Is it beneficial? Are they mailing the correct addresses? Anyone receive calls from motivated sellers using the app? Anyone close a deal using this app? All feedback is welcomed and appreciated, thanks!

Hey @Eric Crump I've only used the DealMachine app for two properties I found while driving into my day job. I haven't had any luck yet regarding the mailing. The two absentee owner's addresses were accurate. $99/month for 55 postcards comes out to $1.90 per send. Depending on your budget and how many leads you have, it may be viable. Hope this helps.

@Eric Crump I work out of San Antonio and wholesale. The DealMachine app has been a God send. It's easy to use and I have connected with a good amount of sellers in my market. I like it better than traditional mailers because of the photograph of the house you are targeting. 

I have locked up one deal off the application and have offered in person on 2-3 other deals. I have been called by a little under 10 sellers that were not interested that I just remove from my list. I only have 200 mailers out and consider the conversion ratio to be very strong. The one deal I got will profit me enough to pay for the application for 2 years.

Eric crump I've been using deal machine for about 2 months. It does take some time as you know everything is a numbers game in real estate. Deal machine provide you with the name address phone number and any other addresses and e-mail address also the amount of the mortgage and how much Equity they have in the property. Since you work out of town you can recruit people to drive around for you give him a piece of the deal or family members can help you for. Free lol

Originally posted by @Gabriel Esparza :

@Eric Crump I work out of San Antonio and wholesale. The DealMachine app has been a God send. It's easy to use and I have connected with a good amount of sellers in my market. I like it better than traditional mailers because of the photograph of the house you are targeting. 

I have locked up one deal off the application and have offered in person on 2-3 other deals. I have been called by a little under 10 sellers that were not interested that I just remove from my list. I only have 200 mailers out and consider the conversion ratio to be very strong. The one deal I got will profit me enough to pay for the application for 2 years.

I am interested in the Deal machine app. Do you recommend it to others ? How does it work ? Thnx.

I downloaded it two weeks ago. So far I’ve sent 12 mailers and I have gotten two phone calls from two sellers. Both want to sell and I’m closing on one of them with a Subject to deal

@Felix Rivera Yes I recommend the application. It is super easy to use and it produces solid leads!

Has anyone used this in NY area (Buffalo , niagara ) closer to Canada border? I’m from Toronto and New to Driving for dollars. Would love to shadow someone who could guide me on how the whole thing works (not just the app but actual DFD itself)
Thank you all.

I am considering the DealMachine app as well. I enjoy driving 4 dollars every week, so I can see how this would simplify the process for me. I talked with one homeowner that said she received a postcard with a picture of her house on it. She was offended almost like an invasion of her privacy. So now I know how she received it:). It actually seems to be a great concept...I plan to give it a try. Will keep you posted on my progress.

Does anyone know if DealMachine stops sending regularly scheduled mailers to a property if you do not renew the subscription? In other words, is there an option to continue to pay for the mail campaign service even if you are not currently subscribed to the app? 

There are other apps out there that can show you who owns a property but what I really like about the app is its personalized mailing capabilities

I'd like to know if the Mortgage Information on the app is accurate? I am trying to find the remaining balance on a property that is in pre-forclosure. Is the number under the "Mortgage amount" the remaining balance? The property was originally purchased in 2004 for $173,500. Here is how it appears on the app:

Mortgage Information        ^

Equity percent:

48%

Mortgage amount:        Mortgage term:

$93,000                            0 year

Lender name:

First Horizon Hm Ln

Assessed value:

$178,800

Originally posted by @William M. :

I'd like to know if the Mortgage Information on the app is accurate? I am trying to find the remaining balance on a property that is in pre-forclosure. Is the number under the "Mortgage amount" the remaining balance? The property was originally purchased in 2004 for $173,500. Here is how it appears on the app:

Equity percent:

48%

Lender name:

First Horizon Hm Ln

Assessed value:

$178,800

If the home was purchased for 173,500. 48% equity based on sale price would amount to $83,280, leaving the remaining principle 90,220. Based on the app the amount states 93,000 so I’m not sure how accurate this is. I would recommend someone with an existing mortgage look up there own address for confirmation. 

Originally posted by @Eric Crump :

Hi everyone, as a wholesaler I've been driving for dollars and now have a list of abandoned/vacant house I want to mail the owner's about. I work out of state so I'm only home on the weekends, also I don't have a large amount of capital for direct mail. I've downloaded the DealMachine app and wanted to get some feedback reviews about the app. Is it beneficial? Are they mailing the correct addresses? Anyone receive calls from motivated sellers using the app? Anyone close a deal using this app? All feedback is welcomed and appreciated, thanks!

Just received a call yesterday about a FSBO I mailed too. But the owner wanted too much for the property. Potential motivated sellers are getting the postcards but some aren't that motivated. I've gone to vacant proprieties I've mailed to and have found my postcard in the mailbox just to see if they received it, lol.

Originally posted by @Dylan Raiche-Snater :
Originally posted by @William M.:

Equity percent:

48%

Lender name:

First Horizon Hm Ln

Assessed value:

$178,800

If the home was purchased for 173,500. 48% equity based on sale price would amount to $83,280, leaving the remaining principle 90,220. Based on the app the amount states 93,000 so I’m not sure how accurate this is. I would recommend someone with an existing mortgage look up there own address for confirmation. 

So you're saying the $93,000($90,220) is roughly the remaining balance, right? Is there a free way to look up the mortgage balance for a property, or the cheapest way possible? I'm in NC.

@Eric Crump did you find out anything more about this deal machine app yet ? I have the same exact questions as you.

Hi there I am looking at the deal machine to see if it’s worth while. A few posts on this thread but nothing that really explains if the app holds any real value or not.  Any one else care to chime in with some feedback or real life experiences with this app ?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here