Out os state multifamily

1 Reply

Hi Im Jose a newbie and want an advise about the market in El Paso Tx   Im talking to a agent  that is getting me information on financials on 2 multifamily complexes. But not very sure about that market. 

Jose,

I think the El Paso market is very strong. We can talk specifics if you want but there is household growth, job growth, population growth going on in the area which allows for great investing fundamentals. This may be a late post but I can talk more specifically if you'd like. Can I ask what realtor you are using? I am trying to find a good MF realtor for some deal flow. Deals are always going on but haven't been able to connect with a good agent to pass some deals my way. 

Were you able to make offers or close on the complexes you were looking at? Feel free to reach out I always love talking RE.

-Doug

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you