• Investor
  • San Francisco Bay Area
Votes |
Looking for a flip contractor

Eric Petersen
  • Investor
  • San Francisco Bay Area
Posted Oct 28 2022, 15:50

Hello everyone.  I have several properties scattered in Vegas and Reno.  Yesterday I purchased another 2/1 condo (850sf) that needs to be fully rehabbed.  I have great contractors in Vegas but am struggling to find one in Reno and my guys don't know anyone in the Reno area.  Looking for someone that might flip their own properties when they can but takes projects on the side or works for a flipper or ....  Looking for a full demo of ground floor condo (tear out bathroom, carpet, kitchen, etc.), new LVP throughout, replace cabinets, appliances, paint and go.  I am going to rent it and I dont anticipate it taking too long given its size, but I need to find a couple of names to get bids.  I have one company but they seem to be retail contractors (vs rip and flip) and I always like to get two or three bids unless I really like/trust one of the bidders and then just go with them.  

If anyone is doing this kind of work or has a good name they are willing to share, it would be very much appreciated.  Things seem to be slowing in the area so I am hopeful that I can find someone to develop a long relationship and do this over and over again.  If anyone has peeps or suggestions, looking to hear from any and all.  

Loading replies...