Need a one on one for a BRRR Calc I completed for potential purchase

Need a one on one for a BRRR Calc I completed for potential purchase

Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 5 votes

I am asking if anyone can go through this BRRR financial calculation I completed (from BP tools) and explain if I'm on the right track or not....I feel like somehow the calcs aren't right with the total $$ needed down as my intention was to add the repair costs into the initial outlay with the hard $$ purchase (less my 20%). Would love to learn more about the different calcs in the center of the page too. I can forward the worksheet I completed and the prop stream print out and listing for this property I'm looking at. Thanks in advance. Love this group and am continuing my education before writing that first offer!

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 52 posts · 15 votes
    3y

    Hi Linda,


    Sounds interesting, I’ll take a look if you care to share. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.