Skip to content
BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat

User Stats

Votes

BRRRR... How to begin

Posted Sep 14 2020, 22:03

Greetings,

My name is Kyle and I have been reading up on real estate, I want real estate investing to be my carever. Ive been reading a book about BRRRR and I am 95% sure this will be my niche.

The only thing is, the B. That is, buying a house. The book so far has stated that to BRRRR, you need to buy the house with cash. I have been practicing good PAW behavior. My wife and I are very thrifty and have been able to save about 4100$ in the last 3 to 4 months. My monthly net income is about 1500$, and soon I will be a property manager for a self storage facility. I will be living rent and utility free, so I will be able to stick 1100$ into savings each month. Still, at this rate, I wont be able to buy a house for 80 months. And I am itching to get experience and start my BRRRR life sooner. Would it be wise to look into flipping houses in order to increase my investment account? Or should I wait and stick ot out for a few years? Or are there other alternatives I can consider? FYI, I have no car payment, no debt and no student loans to pay off... yet. I am still looking into a bachelor program.

Loading replies...