Hello BP!! I am relatively new to BP, just upgrading to my Pro account a week or 2 ago, and really starting to utilize this site! I love it so far! I am looking to land this as my first deal! I used the BP BRRR calculator for this deal, but would like to hear some input from others as well! If there is any other information I need to add to help get some great feedback, please let me know and I will add it right away!
- 2 Bed/1.5 bath single family house
- Asking price is $110,000
- ARV $165,000 - $175000 (3 bed, 1.75 bath)
- Estimated repair cost of $30,000 (high estimate) includes turning basement area into formal bedroom
- Using a 2 point/12% hard money lender for financing
- Rent will be $1200 - $1300
- Using the BP BRRRR calculator, cash flow is about $220/month.
You're at 85% of ARV on the front end side, and using hard money, so there wouldn't be much savings over just doing a retail 20% down, and you'll leave a lot of capital tied up in the deal at the end of the day. You want to be at 75% of ARV or below on BRRRR, ideally 70%. The net worth gain when you BUY these properties is how you build wealth quickly :)