TREIA Monthly Meeting 3/18

8 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

Any other Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area BPers planning on attending the TREIA meeting in Raleigh tomorrow evening? Unless this weather gets too crazy to drive in I'll be attending. If so I'd recommend registering on the TREIA website sooner than later as there are only 9 seats left out of 100 so it'll be a packed house. If you're going I will see you there!

@Jacob A. @Lance Lightner @Ricky A. @Lauren Doyle ??

8 left now. I didn't realize they were limiting the number of people, thanks for the heads up.

Can't tomorrow night. I need to make it out to one soon though.

Hey @Bryan H. no problem. I believe it's because the last general meeting ended up with around 20-30 people standing at the back of the room. It was definitely at max capacity. See ya there!

I'll be there... hope to see you all there.

Hi Michael, I will be a the check in table if you make it. There is a Gentleman speaking about buying notes at this meeting and that's why it's going to be so packed. I look forward to meeting you as well as any one else thats part of the BP Nation!!!

@Michael Jobe - Can't make it tonight. New baby daughter, so I'm staying home. I should be there next month.

Can't make it either… sounds like a great topic! Definitly next month!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here