• Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Ann Arbor, MI Buy and Hold - Recommendations

Tomo Iikubo
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted May 5 2014, 17:57

Hello! I have been a member of Bigger Pockets for a while, and have found the information invaluable, and the podcasts extremely addictive!

I am a small time investor, just having picked up my 6th buy and hold property in the Cincinnati area. (I have an amazing realtor/business partner there) I was planning to put down roots in Cincinnati, however, my company is now moving to Ann Arbor, MI.

I am interested in expanding my buy and hold portfolio in Ann Arbor, and am looking for a long term relationship with a realtor in the area with a keen eye for finding investment properties. Although all of my properties in Cincinnati are townhouses or SFH's, I am unsure of what works best in the Ann Arbor area. (I plan to continue to invest in Cincinnati, leveraging my existing relationship with my realtor/business partner as well).

I plan to attend some local RE meetings to develop a network here in Ann Arbor, but also wanted to reach out to the Bigger Pockets community for any recommendations.

I appreciate any recommendations you may have for a realtor in the Ann Arbor area. Thank you for your time in advance!

Loading replies...