Seattle-area Tacoma-area contractors referrals?

4 Replies

Hi!

I have two projects where the GC fell through. I am looking for contractor referrals in the Seattle Tacoma area who are available now, reliable.

1) Flip is about 50-60K and 2) B class rental makeover 20-25K

Would prefer licensed and bonded GCs to run projects, especially the larger project, but I can GC if needed.

Trades I'm looking:

GC to handle most

Plumbing (repairs and move a sink drain 7 feet on same wall)

Carpenter (fix & install doors, trim, rebuild deck)

Window installer (can install and trim)

Electrician to make some repairs on wiring

I have painter, flooring, roofing, kitchen/bath cabinets covered

Thank you!
Angel

All contractors don't cover this entire area but I use some more in the South Sound Tacoma area. I get a lot of my referrals from the Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound.

Plumbing - Spartan Services Inc.

Electrical - Paul Hughes of Hertz Electric 

I used these and their prices are more reasonable than some of the competition, they are licensed and do quality work. Here is a link to the RHA's Vendor Directory: http://rhawa.org/search

@Angel Prentiss send me message thought BP messaging system and I'll be glad to share GC that can do a good job for you in your area.

I am a real estate agent in your area. I have a few excellent contractors I've worked with and are affordable. Shoot me a pm and I will dig up their numbers for you.

Hi Angel! It's Katherine Swanberg. I have some referrals for you if you want to PM me. Nice to hear you are out and active!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here