REA

6 Replies

Hello All, 

I am new here on the site just being a member for about a month now, and having a family and full time j.o.b., it can be a challenge to put the proper time into studying and building a network from home with all the things that can come up for a father and husband at home. I would really like to place myself in an environment with more like minded(real estate investors/entrepreneurs) people to build onto my network and knowledge. I would appreciate any insight into any local events going on in the Los Angeles or So Cal area.

Thanks in advance

Brian 

Hi @Michele Moreno  . Thanks for the info and link. I just created a profile on Meetup last night; I had no idea that was the place to go when looking for local events. I had never heard of it. Anyway, I will do my best to attend the event in Manhattan too, maybe we'll get to meet. 

Hope to see you there,

Brian

Promotion
PropStream
Web + D4D Mobile App for you & the team!
Trusted Provider of Real Estate Data, Marketing, Skip Tracing & A
#1 Real Estate Software for Investors, Agents & Brokers to find leads and close deals nationwide.
7 Day Free Trial!

FIBI has a good reputation because there are no sales pitches or pressure to attend pricey seminars. It's in the $20 range per event and includes networking and speakers.  I might not make this one, (husband out of town) but will try for the next. Let me know what you think.

Michele