Suggestions in Denver Metro Area

18 Replies

Hello!

I tried searching for this, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm currently looking for experienced real estate agents in the Denver Metro area for an ongoing investing relationship. I am hoping to narrow my search by reaching out on BP for agents that have, or are currently, investing themselves. 

Does anyone have an agent that they would recommend for investment, specifically rental, properties? 

Thanks,

Luke

MODERATOR:  RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE.

(720) 295-6725

This post has been removed.

Hey Luke,

I would recommend Lorena in the Denver area.  She is an investor herself, and works with the Rich Dad company when they come out to Denver to help train new investors.  She also runs the "Women's Investment Group" which is open to men too.  She only works with people who she has played "Cashflow 101" with so you'll have to meet her at one of her Cashflow monthly meetings.  She has tons of good resources for people in the Denver area.

Here is her Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenaarnoldtankersley
Here is her investor group website: http://www.womeninvestmentgroup.com/ 

Originally posted by @Micki M. :

I just wanted to say thanks to @Matt M.  @Scott Trench  and @Anson Young  for helping @Lucas Miller who just closed on a great duplex here in Denver.

You all couldn't have been more right. Micki and staff did an excellent job and we hope to work with them in the near future! 

(720) 295-6725

@Lucas Miller  and @Micki M.  

That's incredible!  This is why I love working here at BiggerPockets so much.  Helping make this kind of story possible is what it's all about!

Lucas  - what do you think about posting your story to the success stories forum?  It would be great to show how this worked out for you.

Also - do you mind me asking which neighborhood you ended up buying in?

Originally posted by @Matt M. :

@Lucas Miller Where is the closing party at??? NOT the moving party;)

you missed the closing party, but the renovating/ improvement party is coming up! :)

(720) 295-6725
Originally posted by @Scott Trench :

@Lucas Miller and @Micki M.  

That's incredible!  This is why I love working here at BiggerPockets so much.  Helping make this kind of story possible is what it's all about!

Lucas  - what do you think about posting your story to the success stories forum?  It would be great to show how this worked out for you.

Also - do you mind me asking which neighborhood you ended up buying in?

Scott, I would be happy to write something up. I'll PM you shortly. We ended up buying a over/under duplex in Englewood, around Broadway and Dartmouth. It needs some work, but we are excited. 

(720) 295-6725

It was on S. Bannock. Needs a bit of work, but should rent nicely. I'll follow up when we get the top unit refinished and rented out. 

(720) 295-6725

@Lucas Miller  Congrats on the close!  Very exciting indeed.  I look forward to seeing your posts after the duplex is renovated.  The renovation party should be a blast, haha.

I'm late to this discussion as far as recommendations, but in my short conversations with @Micki M.  , she has been unbelievably helpful.  So I'm not surprised at all that she came highly recommended!  Congrats again.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.