Riverside County Califonia REI Groups

11 Replies

Does anyone out there know of any good Real Estate Groups in the Inland Empire California or Riverside county. I have looked on BP, meetup.com and goggled it several groups but they don't seem like they are very active. I am investing in there area and would love to find a good place to network.

Hey Dustin,

There are a lot of groups local to myself in Orange County and also Los Angeles; awhile back someone commented about a group in Corona possibly. The closest BP meetup to you that I have heard of is down in Mission Viejo, and I know that is far. I try to get there when I get a chance depending on my work schedule, but it only has worked out once. 

I invest in Redlands and drive out to San Bernardino County for work, so PM me if you want to meet up sometime and chat.

Good luck,

Peter 

@Peter Mckernan  

I actually live in Ventura county. I have seen the group out of Corona and one in Riverside but neither of them seem very active. On their meetup pages neither shows a scheduled meetup and of the one that is on FB there hasn't been any activity on the page in 2 years. OC is almost a 3 hour drive for me but I was thinking about going to a group that I saw in Pasadena. I am always willing to go have coffee and chat. I drive to SD every few weeks maybe one of those time we can meet up.

There is the "Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club". It's on Meetup.com. They last meeting was Dec 22 2014 at the Mission Inn in Riverside. The organizer is Todd Bayer of the Rehab Loan Group. 

http://www.meetup.com/Inland-Empire-Real-Estate-Investment-Club/

Hey @Dustin Salmon  
I'm an investor in that area as well. I don't really know any meetings in the area,
but if you or @Peter Mckernan  ever wanna grab a drink and chat about the area,
I'm down.

In the mean time, keep me in mind for future deals in the area.
I'm looking to Flip houses, not looking for Buy and Hold right now, so those are all
yours.

Would love to connect.
Sean

@Sam M.  

Have you actually been to one of the meetings? I was hoping to get out there this month but their meetup page says they have nothing scheduled.

yes I went to one meeting. It was pretty small (~20 people) but I met a few people and the topic was good. The Mission Inn is a really nice venue. My impression is that the meeting is fairly new so maybe they are having a hard time getting the critical mass to keep it going. I would go again if they get something on the calendar. 

20 people isn't too bad if they get something on the calendar I will go if I can. Thanks

Originally posted by @Peter Mckernan :

Hey Dustin,

There are a lot of groups local to myself in Orange County and also Los Angeles; awhile back someone commented about a group in Corona possibly. The closest BP meetup to you that I have heard of is down in Mission Viejo, and I know that is far. I try to get there when I get a chance depending on my work schedule, but it only has worked out once. 

I invest in Redlands and drive out to San Bernardino County for work, so PM me if you want to meet up sometime and chat.

Good luck,

Peter 

Where in Mission Viejo?  That is where I live. 

@Sam M.  ,

Thank you for that link. I am in the I.E. as well and I was having the same problem as the OP regarding finding any active groups in the area.

@Stephen Masek  

Time of Event: 08/20/2014 at 07:00PM
Location: Round Table Pizza 22722 Lambert St #1705 Lake Forest, CA 92630
Fee to Attend: Free

@Stephen Masek  The group mentioned above meets at that Round Table Pizza every third Wednesday of the month at 7PM. So, this month it falls on the 21st. 

The group is set up for networking and answering one another's questions. I hope to see you there sometime. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.