New HVAC System - Help

10 Replies

Hi BP Members,

I was listing to one of a member's podcast and they mentioned getting major repairs/upgrades financed.  

Well, My rental property is out of state.  I have a rental property in Fayetteville, NC and it will soon need a new HVAC system (A/C needs repair).  Can anyone recommend a company in Fayetteville, NC that will finance the repair/installment of a HVAC unit?  Please recommend one that you do business with and you are satisfied with their results and that will finance this type of work.

Thank you.

Dana

NicholandSons RE, LLC

I live in Fayetteville and have a great HVAC guy but I doubt he does financing. What kind of rates are you expecting on that? Would 0% credit cards or a personal loan be a possibility.

Hi Alexander,

I appreciate you getting back to me.  I didn't have any particular rates in mind.  

I do need to find a few HVAC companies to compare prices. I had one company repair the coil in an emergency just to get tenant thru the summer. They gave me a quote last year to replace entire unit so I would like to shop around prices. I want to have this ready before it gets to hot in NC. 

I would appreciate it if you can give me the HVAC Company contact information.  

Thank you again. 

Dana

Just like Angie's list but free

http://www.homeadvisor.com

Hi Bryan,

I will check the site out. Have you used this site and got good results?

Thank you for responding to my inquiry. 

Dana

I would just get it fixed.  Use a credit card to pay the bill. 

martins heating and air.

only guy I use!

Hi Alexander,

I will definitely let him know you referred me.

Thank you.  I really appreciate your help.

@Dana N.  My mom just moved from Fayetteville.  She used Best to get her HVAC replaced, and they offer financing through Wells Fargo.  Most of the larger companies will have a relationship with a bank in order to finance new systems.

Hi Dawn,

Great, I will contact Best.  Thank you so much!!!

Hi Dawn,

I would appreciate it if you can give me the HVAC Company contact information. I tried to google Best but didn't come up with this company. 

Thank you again. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here