Skip to content
Local Real Estate Networking

User Stats

Votes
Mark J.
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Need Help Assembling My REI Team in Tampa...

Mark J.
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Jan 14 2015, 16:21

Hi-- I searched the archives before posting and found one relevant thread, but with only one response, I hope y'all won't mind if I give it a shot too.

I'm looking to build a team of wildly competent merry-men and women in the following areas. Even if you only have one recommendation in any area, I'd sure appreciate it:  

#1 Realtor: This has been incredibly more difficult than I'd have imagined. I'm looking for a motivated realtor with three qualities: 1) Experienced with multi-family properties, foreclosures, REO, short sales, etc. 2) Is reachable and responsive to my calls, texts, or email. 3) Has deep knowledge of the Tampa area markets, neighborhoods, and trends. Are these expectations unrealistic?

#2 CPA with significant real estate experience (who's also a RE investor themselves and could be patient with newbie questions).

#3 Renovation crew (plumber, electrician, general handyman, tile, drywall, windows, etc.). I can do some of these projects myself, but I won't always have the time.

#4 Title company: (great communication and willing to do a quick O&E search for a reasonable rate <$100)

#5 [REMOVED]

#6 Real Estate attorney

#7 Inspection company

#8 Appraiser

#9 Insurance agent / company

#10 And MOST of ALL-- people that I don't even know enough yet to realize that I need ! ;)

Many thanks in advance for even a single great recommendation!

Gracias!

Mark...

Loading replies...