RE: Philadelphia, PA General Contractor Referral

10 Replies

Hi!

My husband and I close the deal on a triplex rental property investment in Philadelphia in a couple of weeks and we are looking for a dependable, kind, efficient and experienced Contractor to help us prepare the vacant units to be rented out. Qualified Leads would be sincerely appreciated!

Aziza

Hi @Aziza Sackett  ,

I sent you a message with one recommendation. Where in Philadelphia is your project?

Thank you so much Troy! Our project is located in Brewerytown right next to Fairmount.

@Troy S.

I too am looking for a General Contractor in Philadelphia. Would you be willing to recommend a contractor to me as well? I am looking in the Fishtown, Port Richmond areas. Along with niche locations such as Temple and Penn areas.

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Aziza Sackett :

Thank you so much Troy! Our project is located in Brewerytown right next to Fairmount.

Awesome Aziza, where in Brewerytown?

Originally posted by @Miguel Velez :

@Troy S.

I too am looking for a General Contractor in Philadelphia. Would you be willing to recommend a contractor to me as well? I am looking in the Fishtown, Port Richmond areas. Along with niche locations such as Temple and Penn areas.

Miguel, sent you a private message, let me know how it goes!

Troy S. Do you still have your contractor that you have recommended? If so I'm looking for one to do work in the Frankford area. Thanks

I settled on my rental property in Port Richmond and would love a good contractor to help rebuild the 1st floor kitchen and add a bath. I've interviewed 11 and so far no luck...means no Rent$$. 

Any suggestions would be fantastic and really welcomed. Thank you for the time and coffee/lunch would be on me. 

I am a contractor in philly.  If anyone is looking to work together let me know. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here