Looking to network with Texas Investors

12 Replies

Interested in discussing the Texas market for income based multi - family properties,interested in properties with 50 or more units in size. New to the Texas market and would like some feedback as to the best B market areas in Texas.

I have some deals here in Houston, TX I can send your way. Email me.

I'm a buyer for the Dallas area in larger multi family units. I'll be there next week to do due diligence on 1 or 2. If you're in that area, lets get together. Rich.

I'm buying/wholesaling in Dallas/Ft Worth, San Antonio, Austin, and occasionally in Houston.

I am in Austin and interested in multifamily or whatever.

Originally posted by Drew Shirley:
I am in Austin and interested in multifamily or whatever.

PM me; let's talk further (so that I get a better idea of what you're looking for).

Originally posted by Terrell Bilbo:
I have some deals here in Houston, TX I can send your way. Email me.

Terrell...please add me as a colleague so I can get a list of some of your Houston deals..thanks.

Does anybody have any connections for the Dallas area/ West Texas? I live in Lubbock but I am interested in deals as far east as Dallas. I am interested in multiple housing units from 25 to 50 units.

I have some properties down near Galveston and am looking for more all the time. If anyone has any deals in the TX City / La Marque area let me know. I have cash ready for any deal.

If anyone is in the Fort Worth area, and wants to brainstorm and share ideas, please contact me. Im mainly interested in wholesaling at the moment, but also looking for small fixer-uppers that I can buy myself. Im pretty new at this, so if you are too, then lets share ideas and help grow each others business! You can email me directly at [EMAIL REMOVED]

Originally posted by Rich Weese:
I'm a buyer for the Dallas area in larger multi family units. I'll be there next week to do due diligence on 1 or 2. If you're in that area, lets get together. Rich.

Hi Rich, what kind of MF deals are you looking for exactly? I've got 2 deals right now in DFW that may or may not fit your investing profile. Thanks!

Originally posted by hakchinoy:
I'm buying/wholesaling in Dallas/Ft Worth, San Antonio, Austin, and occasionally in Houston.

Hi, again I've got a couple of deals in DFW and Houston. What kind of deals are you looking to invest in? Thanks!

Originally posted by Birkman:
Interested in discussing the Texas market for income based multi - family properties,interested in properties with 50 or more units in size. New to the Texas market and would like some feedback as to the best B market areas in Texas.

I am interested in this type of networking too...just joined a lot of the Texas groups so hopefully that will help some.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here